Banners broker campaigns Pt 2
There are two steps involved in managing your advertising impressions. They are by Getting Impressions and setting up the campaign.
You need to log into your back office and click on Campaigns, then impression bank. Once you are there, you will see how many impressions are currently available in your bank. Normally, 1000 impressions are always in the impression bank instead of what the agents purchased. Banners broker gives the 1000 impression to you free. Therefore, you still need to go and collect your impressions in a different place and transfer them into the bank.
The next step is to click on Manage Inventory and then view Panels. Once you click on view panels, a page will come up where you will see your panel in different colors. There is a button tagged ‘Get impression’ at the bottom of the panel.
When you click the ‘get impression’ button, the amount of impressions you purchased will be transferred to your bank account. Depending on the color of package you purchased, you will need to collect impression from every other color. For instance, if you bought a green package you will collect impressions from the yellow, purple, blue, red, and green. Click on all the colors to collect your impressions. When you have finished doing that, click on Campaign and then impression to check your impression bank. You will discover that it has been loaded with the
quantity of impressions you purchased at the beginning. Using the example in chapter 1, if you purchase the business package of $145, you get 1,300 impressions in return. This means that 1,300 plus the free 1,000 free impressions from Banners broker will be the total impression in
your bank. I.e. you will receive 2,300 impressions altogether.
Now that you have your advertising impressions, it is now time to set up your campaign so that you can start promoting your business with the 2,300 impressions in your bank.
Click on Campaigns, then Manage impressions. At the top of the page, you will see this notice:
• “BBC” is your Banners Broker Campaign.
• “C1K” is your Complimentary 1000 Impressions Campaign.
• Campaigns currently take 48 hours to begin.
• Only three campaigns will be running at the same time.
The BBC is the type of impression you purchased from Banners broker. The C1K is the free advertising campaign given to you when you bought a package. You can make use of both the BBC and C1K for a campaign. It takes 48 hours to activate your campaigns, so do not be worried if you do not see it immediately. You are only allowed to run three campaigns at the same time. This means that you can drive traffic to three different websites with your banner ads.
Back to where you stopped, i.e. on Manage impressions’ page. Click on Add new campaign button and you will be taken to a screen where you will fill in some important information.
1. The first you need to do is to give a name to your campaign. The name can be your website’s name or the product you are promoting.
2. You need to choose the category of the website you want to promote on your website from the drop-down list on the page.
3. Type in the number of impressions you will like to use for the campaign. It is usually advisable to start with a small amount of impression to test drive and see if the banners bring in enough traffic or not.
3. It is now time to put in the name of the website you want to drive traffic to with your banner ads
4. Select an option between targeting people by country or by city
5. Choose the countries or cities you would like to target from the left panel and add to the right panel.
When you have done that, click the next button to continue to the next page.
Choose the size of banner ad you will like to upload. When you are through with that, click on Add/Modify link as shown by the arrow above, behind the drop down list. The next thing is to upload your banner ad and save it. Within the next 5 minutes, your banner ad should come up. Before you set up a campaign, ensure that your banner is already designed. When you finish uploading the banner, your campaign should start within the next 48hours.